What is a "bottom line"???

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, there are numerous "bottom lines"...a biweekly alternative newspaper at the University of California Santa Barbara, the running scores and news for ESPN (the ticker at the bottom of the screen); net income (revenue minus costs and expenses); music venue in New York City's Greenwich Village; a World Wrestling Entertainment syndicated television show; catch phrase of Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Vespa; a publishing company...and my backside!!!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Say it with me...OMG!!!!

Well, I did it...Day 1 of my new training plan...and Oh. My. Goodness. (or that should read OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!).  I don't think that I have ever pushed myself that hard...or if I did, I didn't realize it...I have done interval training before--but nothing like that...or maybe I am just too out of shape.  I did the 30-minute workout from the plan...and did 2.25 mi in 30 minutes (that's less than the 15 minute mile I had been doing for 45 minutes...so yay me!).   Then, when I was done with that because WGH was still only halfway through his workout, I got on the stairmaster for 10 more minutes...for real.  So, while I am covered in the cardio department for the day (burned 473 calories total...so that's 4 activity points on WW for my new week)...still need to stretch and go weigh in at my WW meeting.  

I will go to weigh in and post an additional post with the results (not expecting a stellar performance...but it is an accountability issue...:)).

Have a great Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Discuss amongst yourselves...here, I will give you a topic (Wait--I already have!). Comments, constructive criticism (and even not so constructive) are welcome...