What is a "bottom line"???

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, there are numerous "bottom lines"...a biweekly alternative newspaper at the University of California Santa Barbara, the running scores and news for ESPN (the ticker at the bottom of the screen); net income (revenue minus costs and expenses); music venue in New York City's Greenwich Village; a World Wrestling Entertainment syndicated television show; catch phrase of Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Vespa; a publishing company...and my backside!!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's Make a Deal!!!


Image borrowed from Google...

That's paying homage to one of the greatest gameshows (great costumes, money, and looking for nail clippers in one's purse...how can you go wrong?!?) ever!  I loved Monty Hall (even though I guess that I am showing my age by making such nostalgic references).  I have only caught the "new" version with Wayne Brady as a host, a couple of times...but he was equally good in the role of host (I do love me some Wayne Brady, though--so maybe I am not the most objective person to rate this particular show!  That show where he did improv was likely some of the funniest junk I have ever watched on television--ever!!!  Of course, the ensemble cast on that show was also to die for...but again, I digress!).  Anyway...let's get started with this...

Door #1:   I hope that you will take the time to cruise over to Danica's Daily and check out one of the most fabulous blogs that I have recently discovered.   Danica is a devoted Weight Watchers success story and always has fabulous pictures to support her blog.   She's hosting an awesome giveaway...Annie's Organic Snack Mixes...I so hope that you will hop on over there (I am so funny!) and check it out...but don't feel the need to enter the giveaway (this will hopefully increase my odds of winning!!!).  :)

Door #2:  Inside or outside (workouts)?  I am having a terrible time motivating myself to get to the gym...I would much rather be outside walking/running...not on a stupid treadmill that shows that I have gone 3 mi, but I am still in the same spot.  I don't mind the gym when it's freezing cold outside...but obviously, I shouldn't hate it when it's hot as Hades here in GA on a continuous basis.  How do you motivate yourself to do what you loathe  don't want to do?  I am seeking some guidance in this category obviously...

Door #3:  Well...I got nothing with Door #3...so this would be the loser door (so don't pick it!)--you know the one with the mule pulling a load of banged up furniture instead of the shiny new car.  I am suffering from the beginning of a migraine headache today...it's kind of been there waiting to surface...and well, it's almost here.   So, I will bid you adieu for now...(Hoping that someone will proffer the Goody's/BC Powders that they found in their clown costume pocket (not really--just another "Let's Make a Deal" reference!).

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss amongst yourselves...here, I will give you a topic (Wait--I already have!). Comments, constructive criticism (and even not so constructive) are welcome...