What is a "bottom line"???

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, there are numerous "bottom lines"...a biweekly alternative newspaper at the University of California Santa Barbara, the running scores and news for ESPN (the ticker at the bottom of the screen); net income (revenue minus costs and expenses); music venue in New York City's Greenwich Village; a World Wrestling Entertainment syndicated television show; catch phrase of Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Vespa; a publishing company...and my backside!!!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I did it again!!!

Yep...I made it to the gym 2 days in a row!!!!  This is a huge accomplishment for me...as I haven't been to the gym in at least 7 weeks prior to yesterday.   I did more cardio tonight...the bike (Fat Burner Mode for 20 minutes...KILLER!) and then the stairstepper for 17 minutes (15 minutes + 2 minute cooldown)...OMG...that's all I have to say.  I could barely get upstairs to get ready for bed (and type this post).

I got home from the gym and had DVR'd the CMA awards that were on ABC...What a great night for country music.  (I won't bore you with the rundown...but it was a great night if you are a Lady Antebellum, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, or Brad Paisley fan!!!  P.S.  There were many other winners...but these happen to be among my favorites!).  This is why my post-gym post is so late...had to watch the entire show...:)

Off to bed now...Until next time...make it a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at the concert and good job on getting back in the gym! Hopefully I can gather my "get up and go" and make it back there with you next week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Discuss amongst yourselves...here, I will give you a topic (Wait--I already have!). Comments, constructive criticism (and even not so constructive) are welcome...