What is a "bottom line"???

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, there are numerous "bottom lines"...a biweekly alternative newspaper at the University of California Santa Barbara, the running scores and news for ESPN (the ticker at the bottom of the screen); net income (revenue minus costs and expenses); music venue in New York City's Greenwich Village; a World Wrestling Entertainment syndicated television show; catch phrase of Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Vespa; a publishing company...and my backside!!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

So, I have done it…again!

Or at the very least...I plan to do it again!!!

Nope…not worked out…as we have a social obligation this evening (the Wild West Comedy Show with Vince Vaughn and Kevin James)…so walking today will be limited at work and from the parking deck to the venue and then to our seats…and vice versa. So, I don’t plan to break a sweat…though I did wear heels to work and to the show this evening (so maybe my calves will at least get a workout)…


What I did do…I signed up to commit to a 5K on Thanksgiving. However, since I will be in Louisville, Kentucky with my husband’s family (and since I don’t always know what the Thanksgiving game day plan entails..when we will eat or what family will be there), I am doing this on my own. I will take my Garmin (who is not currently named…though I am thinking Kyle Busch might be an appropriate name…as when he’s (yep, my Garmin is a “he”) in action, he’s spot on—unstoppable…but when it’s bad, it’s really bad…Hot and Cold, I guess you could say. Anyway, I will take KB with me…along with the Asics and some workout clothes…and probably a handy dandy border collie (who will welcome the 5K and likely want to do more!). Anyway...while many cities have a Turkey Trot or other Fun Run aptly titled for Thanskgiving…I will be doing this without entering an actual event…will call my jaunt on Thanksgiving, Alternative to NFL (or Napping) 5K.  All of this came about due to Alissa's post.  And while I am at it...I want to give kudos to Alissa…she reached a milestone today—losing 70 lbs!  So awesome job, for sure.
 
 

Anyway…just wanted to add this post while I was thinking about it..and had a moment to spare at work…back to crunching…and I am only talking numbers (not abs!).







Make today a great one!!!






Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss amongst yourselves...here, I will give you a topic (Wait--I already have!). Comments, constructive criticism (and even not so constructive) are welcome...