What is a "bottom line"???

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, there are numerous "bottom lines"...a biweekly alternative newspaper at the University of California Santa Barbara, the running scores and news for ESPN (the ticker at the bottom of the screen); net income (revenue minus costs and expenses); music venue in New York City's Greenwich Village; a World Wrestling Entertainment syndicated television show; catch phrase of Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Vespa; a publishing company...and my backside!!!!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Days of Blogging Challenge--Day 3

Three of my favorite folks...Mei Ling, Chris Young, me, and Emily in Nashville at Chris Young's fan club party.
June 11, 2011


This was part of the Changing Chicas first outing...we went to a Chair Dance lesson at Tips or Taps
The group includes  me, Glenna, Mei Ling, Emily, "Boston" (Lori), Kim, and Jeannie
(The class was loads o'fun...even if we did make complete fools out of ourselves!)
May 8, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss amongst yourselves...here, I will give you a topic (Wait--I already have!). Comments, constructive criticism (and even not so constructive) are welcome...